Saturday, November 05, 2005

Me, Mark Hanby, & Paul Bishop

A few weeks ago I attended my good friend, Paul Bishop's, 10 year Church anniversary (in which I help plant) and 25 year Ministry Anniversary. I spoke on how much my covenant relationship with Paul has been such a blessing to my life, and we are who we are by the people we connect ourselves too. We have known each other for almost 16 years. We celebrated birthdays, christmas's, ups and downs, and joys over the years. That evening I was extremely blessed to share the pulpit with one of the worlds greatest preachers, Dr. Mark Hanby. When I was 12 years old I was listening to a tape at my grandparents by Mark, entitled "From the Oil to The Gold"(it was 15 years from when David was anointed then crowned King), it was then I heard God speak to me and call me to ministry. 15 years from that time I was at Mark & Linda's home in Tennessee and Mark prophesied that this was going to be my year to enter into what God anointed me to do. 3 months later I accepted the pastorate of my first church in Mansfield, Ohio. It is quite interesting how time brings things and people together. Thanks Paul for making two calls: one for me to and come preach at New Life and second, for us to leave Wisconsin and accept the Youth Pastorate at New Life in Lancaster, Thanks Dr. Hanby for your anointing, prolific words, and apostolic utterance to shape a new generation of preachers, and I will see you at the Ranch.

2 comments:

Jake said...

PASOTR ROB! This has nothing to do with your blog but, I saw u have zero comments...so I wanted you to feel extra special...so....im leaving u a comment! I think your a great! and I love you and your family a lot! umm you still owe me a wrestling match!!!!!
Much love
Jake

RHEA said...

IS THERE ANY WAY THAT I CAN GET A HOLD OF A COPY OF "FROM THE OIL TO THE GOLD" A Br MARK HANBY IN THE EARLY 1980'S IS WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR......VERY IMPORTANT TO ME TO FIND THIS PLEASE HELP....